Q:If someone is going to drink alcohol for the first time, what would you recommend their first alcoholic beverage be, as far as taste goes?
uhhh it depends on your tastes i guess! i found vodka to be a really good first drink. if i had tried beer first i would have been completely turned off. i was not ready for beer.
make sure you’re with people you really trust and like the first time you drink. try not to get ~smashed~ just pleasant. you’ll know when to stop.
12 Notes/ Hide
- smokingkitten likes this
- stamby-wilmas likes this
- lettheworldharmonize likes this
- brazenblackberry said: Also be sure to be close to lots of water and a toilet! It’s better to be safe in case of a negative reaction.
- redpandasinalaska likes this
- martymcfuck likes this
- colinhanks likes this
- oryctolagus likes this
- mylesperhour likes this
- xoxogossipscones said: can’t really go wrong with a vodka mixed drink. that was my first anyway. my friends were great and cut me off after a few and it was really pleasant. as far as taste maybe something lighter like a mike’s hard or hard cider.
- scatmancrothers said: Man, I woulda been turned off if I tried vodka first! I did tequila and lime with salt and that was good. And then red wine. Alcohol.
- dontpunchbuggy likes this
- adamusprime posted this